Over 16 years experience in professional marketing and public relations
- Designing and placing media ads and commercials, both independently and in conjunction
with advertising agencies.
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Developing strategic marketing plans to get the most out of budgetary restrictions
- Preparing marketing analysis reports
Award-winning event coordinator
- Kristin has coordinated over 300 successful events ranging from 5 to 5,000 people
- Corporate events, pageants, weddings, trade shows, galas, meetings and more.
Over 10 years in business-to-business sales
- CNPR Certification
- Licensed real estate agent
Experienced graphic designer
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Muvizu Animation
Social media marketing guru
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Foursquare, Google+, Yelp, Constant Contact
Published author and editor
- Kristin is the author of her own blog: "The Glitzy Mom" (www.glitzymom.com) as well as the ghost writer for many other company blogs
- Her poetry has been published in several collections
- She penned numerous articles, and served as editor for The Advisor Magazine
- Kristin has been a writer and contributor for numerous pageant industry publications
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Publisher
Experienced public speaker and brand ambassador
- Kristin has successfully presented to groups of 1 to 1,000
- Kristin was honored to serve as "Celebrity Spokesperson" along with Jesse James Leija for Go Red for Women (the American Heart Association)
- Mrs. Texas 2004, Mrs. San Antonio 2003, Mrs. Texas America Ambassador
- Served as brand ambassador and spokesperson for numerous other organizations
Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
Physician Marketing Liaison | Practice Administrator
EHI Health Care - Hand Associates of San Antonio
As Physician Marketing Liaison, I serve as the face of the surgical practice: creating, nurturing, and maintaining healthy referral relationships with other physicians, hospitals, and clinics through cold calls, warm calls, and networking. As Practice Administrator, I am responsible for day-to-day operations, human resources, as well as all marketing, advertising, and public relations campaigns.
Sales and Marketing Director
Sinclair Customer Metrics
Lead, develop, and manage all marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives (and sales staff) for international customer service/customer satisfaction measurement company.
Marketing Director | Business Development Director
Lone Star Carpet Care and Restoration
Developed, implemented, and supervised all marketing, advertising, social media campaigns, and business-to-business sales for emerging carpet repair and restoration company.
Texas and Oklahoma International Pageants
Managed all aspects of daily operations, marketing, communications, public relations, community outreach, production and event coordination for six annual state pageants: Miss Teen Texas, Miss Texas, Mrs. Texas, Miss Teen Oklahoma, Miss Oklahoma, and Mrs. Oklahoma.
continue to be used in other states/countries today.
holder, which encompassed media attention, public appearances, speaking engagements, and community service
Director | Practice Administrator
Stadia Medical Spa
Managed all aspects of daily operations, marketing, publicity and promotion for San Antonio's first luxury medical spa and plastic surgery practice.
presence, print, radio, television, and celebrity spokespeople.
cost analysis reports, and inventory protocol.
REOC Partners, Ltd.
Developed, implemented, and managed strategic marketing plans for REOC as a company, as well as each of the 100+ commercial real estate properties in REOC's portfolio.
procurement of advertising totaling $50,000+ annually.
Sales and Marketing Director
Cowboys Dancehall/Far West Rodeo
Developed, executed and managed all aspects of marketing, advertising, business-to-business sales, community relations, and all private and public events for San Antonio's premier entertainment and concert venue.
simultaneously promoting the venue to the public which resulted in a nomination for "Night Club of the Year" by the Country
Music Association (CMA Awards).
for the duration of the two-week event.
in local and neighboring markets which resulted in the cultivation of new clientele.